Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday 11 January 2014

hello 2014,so long 2013~

it has been a while since the last time i write at this blogsphere...the time has not been a challenge for me but the drive to write has been one. the end-year long holiday has been fulfilling with activities but not that packed though. Being a preggie i am (28 weeks now), resting and lazing around is like a major thing which is not so healthy if done excessively, i know. But the temptation to lay flat on the sofa like a couch potato beats everything...haihhh~i am a lazy bum bum this time around..i truly am...

on another note, i am sincerely honestly thank God,subhanallah for zawji is always by my side to endure my emotional turmoils and my fickled-minded self. i know i've been quite hard on him which i always regretted after doing some reflections but i do hope strongly that he will always forgive me for what i've done..i just want you to know that it's the hormone sayang,blame the HORMONE!

my firstborn sweetie pie lutfiyah sakeena as of now 12/1/2014 is already 22 months old. She has done wonders these days, i tell you. I cannot stop myself being in awe upon seeing the milestones that she has achieved so far. singing and dancing are her fav now!shaking and jumping like nobody business..being her happy and cheerful self, lutfiyah possesses a good social skill and she seems very friendly with everyone. she loves crowd. Though she couldn't talk properly yet, she has master some skills like chanting ABCs, 1-10,alif-ya, saying 'assalamualaikum' before entering house and many more..I am a proud ummi *teary eyes* u are one little precious sweetheart. May u grow being a wonderful, hardworking, solehah girl that we will surely be proud of. May Allah guides u all the way through your journey.

2013 has been okay..I'm at a new school, the third school i've been in my 5 years of service. seeing new people and adapting to new roles and  jobs aren't a breeze. I have to start from square one again. It has been like a normal thing for me, the shifting from one school to another, but to settle down and be comfortable isn't that easy and it takes time. I do feel like a novice despite my '5 years experience' being a teacher. It is actually 4 years to be exact since my master degree took that 1 year off me. Lots to be learned in a year and I do hope for a better performance in this year,insyallah...untill we move again to the other part of the world in near future.

I don't really have a decent new year resolution just yet. But in general, I wish to lead a healthier life, improve myself as a mother, wife, daughter, God's servant, professional life and in my study life too..Who knows my Phd dream will come true one day, insyallah...A big day is coming soon. I can't wait to anticipate the natural birthing process with all the contractions and whatnot since I opted for induce labor with lutfiyah. Rabbi yassir wala tu'assir Ya Karim...


“Demi masa, sesungguhnya manusia berada di dalam kerugian. Kecuali orang-orang yang beriman dan beramal soleh, berpesan-pesan dengan kebenaran, berpesan-pesan dengan kesabaran” [Al-'Asr 103: 1-3] 

No comments:

Post a Comment