Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday 3 January 2016

it feels surreal, yet again!

I would like to begin my entry with endless syukur to the Almighty for His endless blessings and love that has showered me all these while. Yes, I am now a proud ummi to two kiddos, lutfiyah sakeena, who is an active, sharp, talkative and bubbly little toddler, also our new arrival, uzayr raqeeb, a little tender, delicate little baby who is now 8 days old. Alhamdulillah wa syukurillah!!!



The arrival of uzayr is considered not that fashionably late as he was just hit the 40 weeks 1 day to depart from the uterine world. He was being a loyal baby waiting for abbi to reach home on Friday and waited for Saturday to make a debut.Truth be told,I didn't hv any idea on hw to handle this second labor process. I was in induced labor previously for several legit reasons n for bb uzayr, I just couldn't find any though I still hd the idea tht it'll wl b induced labor as well..weird weirdo me.So,the anticipation was killing me.it killed me for nt able to knw whn the bb wl come out n worse, zawji wasn't there for me during the process.*clingy wife,what to do*

So,angle uzayr heard his ummi's prayers n he let abi did wht was supposed to do..early morning saturday,I had some intense contractions n I was counting them..20 mins once n it became regular..10 minutes once.I knew that this is it..I told zawji n we were prepared for hospital.I performd fajr prayer n got dressed, didn't hd time for brkfst..I was planning to hv brkfst at hsptl cafe*I was visualising hearty nasi lemak then*

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok, I found the above post in the draft section. Felt so guilty for not finishing this and decided to document some of uzayr's milestones here


  • He is now 1 yo9mos active,talkative lil boy.at least he knows to say pleaseeee for milk,hihi
  • can shout-like cry on top of his lungs and I swear the neighbours would think that we r hitting him 
  • he has the energy of energizer bunny battery
  • social skill can be improved more.he only plays with lutfiyah at home and was alone at mak's house.so,we need to train him a bit.playgroup it is!
  • his hobby is destroying things i.e. smashing and throwing  lego figurines that we just made..banging things when he is happy or sad..It is just his thing.
  • love bus soooooooo much and urmmm...Anna the doll,u know from the Frozen movie(thanks to your kakak) we had loaddds of other toys but u've decided..
  • have a biggg appetite this lil man and not picky at all.I am a happy mom!
ok,gtg now!till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment